Quick advice is perfect if you need a second opinion about something in your space? Or maybe you just need reassurance on furnishings that you’re thinking about purchasing.
An affordable way to get savvy professional design help. Perfect for freshening up a room or final touches to a space.
Think artwork, rugs, mirrors and tabletop décor. Or if you’re questioning color, shape, or the size of something, let’s talk… and figure it out together.
Elevate Your Interior Design Style
Questions I Can Answer…
- My budget is $500, what changes would you recommend I make?
- What color sofa would look best with these chairs?
- Would this artwork look good above my sofa?
- What size mirror would you recommend for this wall?
- Will this paint color make my room too dark?
How It Works
1 Complete Checkout
- Click on Get Quick Advice and pay for the service
2 Provide Details About Your Room
- Fill out a questionnaire and share your likes and dislikes
- Provide space dimensions
- Upload photos
- Ask your specific question
3 Get Professional Advice
- You’ll receive advice from Kimberly via email within 2 business days
Avoid Costly Decorating Errors and Get Help Creating the Room You’ve Always Envisioned
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have a follow up question?
The advice I provide includes detailed information and tips on how to implement. If you have a follow up question please feel free to contact me.
How many questions can I ask?
The Quick Advice Service is an affordable opportunity to ask one specific question. If you have additional questions and need more assistance you can always upgrade to the Personalized Touch Service.
Can I get your advice over the phone?
Absolutely, you can get advice over the phone. Upgrade to the Personalized Touch Service and receive a consultation call.